The Digital Arts, Sciences, & Humanities (DASH) program supports faculty and students looking to employ digital methodologies and technologies in their research, engagement, and teaching. DASH connects scholars with its campus-spanning network of technology experts to advance digital projects at the University of Minnesota.
DASH is an alliance of nine University of Minnesota units:
- Center for Educational Innovation
- College of Design
- College of Science and Engineering – Information Technology
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Information Technology
- Health Sciences Technology
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Liberal Arts Technologies and Innovation Services
- Research Computing
- University Libraries
Each of our partners contributes a range of expertise which allows us to provide support to the University of Minnesota community.