The Digital Arts, Sciences, & Humanities (DASH) program supports faculty and students looking to employ digital methodologies and technologies in their research, engagement, and teaching. DASH connects scholars with its campus-spanning network of technology experts to advance digital projects at the University of Minnesota.
DASH is an alliance of nine University of Minnesota units:
- Center for Educational Innovation
- College of Design
- College of Science and Engineering – Information Technology
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs – Information Technology
- Health Sciences Technology
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Liberal Arts Technologies and Innovation Services
- Research Computing
- University Libraries
Each of our partners contributes a range of expertise which allows us to provide support to the University of Minnesota community.
The DASH program offers consultations on using digital technologies in research, consultations on teaching with technology, web-hosting infrastructure, workshops and customized training, and more.
Need support for using digital technology in your scholarship and don’t know where to start?
Write us at [email protected] and we’ll help.