The co-editors invite contributions on the following, as well as other related topics:
- Role of LIS in supporting non-traditional DH areas of scholarship, i.e. New Media Studies, Musicology, Archaeology, non-textual DH
- Emerging areas of research, teaching, learning in the digital scholarship in the social sciences and humanities
- Beyond “What is DH?” – exploring “Why DH?”
- Non-traditional DH practice and practitioners: inclusion and exclusion
- DH in non-western contexts
- The intersections between DH and digital social science
- Digital Humanities as Data Science
Deadline for submission: December 2017
Notification of acceptance: April 2018
Deadline for final paper submission: June 2018
Papers should be no more than 6000 words
Submissions to Digital Library Perspectives are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration for an account needs to be created first.
For more information, please email the Editors at any time to discuss your paper proposals.